|Posted by Barry Beanland on April 15, 2012 at 4:10 PM||comments (4)|
There is a new T-shirt design in the CafePress shop
|Posted by Barry Beanland on April 10, 2012 at 5:20 AM||comments (25)|
A new certificate is available designed by Vuk Mircetic
|Posted by Barry Beanland on January 8, 2012 at 1:10 AM||comments (1)|
The I Question challenge is to upload content to the site such as pictures, movies, jokes, funny stories, poems etc... Then if another member comments on your upload as being funny in any way you will have completed the I? challenge and be awarded the society certificate
|Posted by Barry Beanland on January 23, 2011 at 5:27 AM||comments (0)|
I asked you this simple question because probably you cannot guide the person intending to join WIN due to lack of communication skills. In my humble opinion, you can copy and paste the instructions given below to any future supplicant (if he is dumb like me and has qualified for the Mensa membership in Ancient Times by chance):
1. Visit [http://www.iqsociety.org/]. And click Register on the top right-hand corner to move to another page where you can enter your (1) Username, and (2) E-mail (for password).
2. When you receive the email from [World Intelligence Network] including username (suggested by yourself) and password (given by us), log in the site which weblink will be given at the bottom of this information, i.e. [http://www.iqsociety.org/wp-login.php].
3. Now click World Intelligence Network on the top left-hand corner, which will take you to another page where you should click WIN given on the right side of News.
4. On the page where you're now, click WIN Boards, given in the middle of WIN One and WIN Societies. It will take you to a page where you will find a thumbnail, described as "The new WIN boards are hosted at the following link:" under "WIN Boards". Click this thumbnail which is actually a link to another page where you can find Register, Login, and WIN. Click Register. On the new page, hit Before 21 January 1998, which will take you to another page where you will hit "I agree to these terms" without wasting your valuable time reading whatever given above. On the next page, enter the required information if you know sufficient English and hit Sumbit. Now wait for another email with confirmation of your registration on the board.
5. When you receive the email, click the weblink, i.e. [http://www.iqsociety.org/board], and enter your Username and Password that you selected while entering the data during registration in the previous step, and hit Login. That will take you to another page where you can see the World Intelligence Network forum.
6. On the top left-hand corner, click User Control Panel. You will go to a page where you can see Usergroups on the left sidebar. Click it.
7. On this page, check IQUESTION Member by clicking on the radio buttion given in the column of Select. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit Submit.
8. Now wait for confirmation from the admin of WIN.
|Posted by Barry Beanland on December 23, 2010 at 2:29 AM||comments (9)|
Dr. Manahel Thabet - Winner of the title - Inspirational woman of the year 2010
A Picture is worth a thousand words.
|Posted by Barry Beanland on December 1, 2010 at 2:40 AM||comments (1)|
I hope that you are doing well and in health.
As you may have already noticed, we included a new social feature on the main WIN pages, a WIN members photo gallery.
It would be great if you could forward to me your members photos, so I could add them to the random photo gallery, which appears on any WIN page.
If you intend to send me your members photos, please rename each photo name using the folowing format:
[first name]_[middle name]_[last name].[extension]
It would be great if you zipped all your members photos and send them as an attachment in an email.
Another issue is the new WIN web. We created new pages in the main WIN web about many IQ-related aspects and matters. You and your members are welcome to contribute to this collaborative project choosing any field of your interest and submitting your relevant articles. It would be great if you informed your members about this open invitation too.
Looking forward to hearing from you
|Posted by Barry Beanland on October 24, 2010 at 3:39 PM||comments (4)|
Torbjorn Brenna is the second member to complete the I? challenge.
Congratulations to Torbjorn who now has his I? certificate already added to his impressive collection.
Who will be the third?
|Posted by Barry Beanland on October 24, 2010 at 10:26 AM||comments (1)|
The WIN boards are now ready to welcome IQuestion society members.
The structure of the IQuestion forums has been created.
I will grant the access of IQuestion members to the boards to allow them to enter the IQuestion forum.
IQuestion society members to enter the WIN boards - follow these steps:
1. Visit http://board.iqsociety.org/
2. Select a nickname (or use an existing one if you have one)
3. Activate your WIN boards account responding to the automatic email, which will be sent to you from the WIN boards
4. Contact me to inform me of your nickname.
The final step is that I accept you as members of the IQUESTION Member usergroup.
|Posted by Barry Beanland on October 8, 2010 at 3:44 PM||comments (0)|
Some members have joined the Beta site and not the main site as yet. The photo and video Galleries are only on the main site. For members to post in these Galleries they will need to join the main site first
This is an easy process but you will be a limited member initially until I upgrade you as soon as I see your name there.
|Posted by Barry Beanland on September 16, 2010 at 5:10 AM||comments (0)|
I would like members of this site to be Beta testers of the new Website.
Members here are invited to go the NEW website and Join. There are no pictures or Videos there yet but you are welcome to upload some.
Any problems with the new site, let me know.